Introducing the Contact Dermatitis Institute
The Contact Dermatitis Institute is an online community striving to provide:
- Patients with Healthier, Happier, Symptom-Free Lives
- Innovative Research and Education
- Interactive Peer-to-Peer Community
The Contact Dermatitis Institute seeks to produce ongoing research, easily accessible online resources, and educational opportunities to the patch testing community and their patients.
Proper patient education is vital to the treatment and understanding of Allergic Contact Dermatitis. If patients do not have a true understanding of ACD and their specific allergy, suitable allergen avoidance is difficult.
CDI is an excellent source for patient resources and support. The Patient Section is designed to provide useful and focused information without overly complicated medical explanations.
Under the patient section, they can discover:
- What is Dermatitis?
- How to Obtain a Diagnosis
- Treatment Options for Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Allergen Information Sheets
- Patient-Specific Resources and Articles
- A Local Patch Testing Physician in Their Area
For continuing education, examining best practices and developing new techniques are imperative to the growth and development of the patch testing community. CDI is committed to providing training opportunities, the latest news, resources, and research to the patch testing community.
Within the site you will find:
- Patient Education Materials, including Allergen Information Sheets
- Information on Training Opportunities
- Updates on Current Research
- Opportunities to Expand your Business, including our Physician Locator Service
The Contact Dermatitis Institute also offers Healthcare Professionals the unique opportunity to participate in an interactive peer-to-peer community. The CDI Interactive and Knowledgeable Peer Community is designed to ignite discussion and share knowledge. This site operates as a single location for the patch testing community to come together and share ideas, resources, and engage in various learning opportunities.
Within in the CDI community you will find:
- Learning Modules
- Informative Posts from Patch Testing Experts
- Community Forums for Peer-To-Peer Discussions and Questions
- The Latest News in Contact Dermatitis